A Texas corporation founded in 1982 by Pete Byler, Enjet, Inc. is an affiliate of Apex Oil Company of St. Louis, Missouri. The Company's products are marketed to carbon black producers, integrated petroleum and petrochemical producers, industrial users, and major electric utilities in Europe, the United States, Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Enjet purchases feedstocks and blendstocks from refiners and petrochemical companies and then blends these products to customer specifications. Blending and distribution of these products takes place in U.S. Gulf Coast terminals at Houston, Galveston, Corpus Christi and New Orleans with over 2 million bbls. (330,000 M3) of owned and leased tankage.
To maintain product integrity and to ensure maximum product retrieval, Enjet adheres to the highest industry standards which include use of the following.
- Approved contractors for truck, rail and marine operations
- ASTM or IP testing methods
- U.S. Customs approved laboratories
- Computerized Material Safety Data Sheet program
- Strict tracking of all purchases into the final blended product
- Professional consultants for environmental and regulatory issues
- ISO procedures utilized where applicable